Careers information, advice and guidance
If you’re unsure of what you want to do next, you can speak to the team who can support you with all aspects of careers and employability, including:
- one-to-one guidance interviews
- group information classes
- making career choices
- college and university options and applications
- searching and applying for jobs
- completing online applications and profiles
- CV and letter writing
- interview preparation
- online resources and assessments
- funding for university and Higher Education studies.
Use the contact details below or drop-in to make an appointment to see one of our advisers, who will be able to provide all the information you’ll need to make an informed decision about your next step.
The Careers and Employability Team have a dedicated website. Here you can find information, advice and guidance about all areas of making career choices and changes, employability, Higher Education and much more.
Information, advice and guidance website
You can also get information updates and contact the team via their Facebook page.
Like IAG on Facebook
The college also operates a Job Shop which has opportunities for students and graduates. Visit the Job Shop online to browse full and part-time job vacancies, as well as apprenticeships and work experience available in the local area.
Go to the student job shop