Cleaners - Various Hours Avaliable
Up to £7.33 depending on age
Cleaners (7 positions available, please state on application which position you are interested in)
- 1 x 10 hour positions (mornings at Derby Road between 6.00am and 8.00am)
- 1 x 10 hour positions (Afternoons at Derby Road between 12.00pm and 2.00pm)
- 3 x 10 hour positions (evenings at Derby Road between 5.00pm and 7.00pm)]
- 1 x 10 hour positions (mornings at the Engineering Centre in Kirkby in Ashfield between 6.00am and 8.00am)
- 1 x 10 hour positions (mornings at Station Park in Kirkby in Ashfield between 6.00am and 8.00am
There’s never been a more exciting time to join West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College Group has grown from a local college to an international organisation with a reputation for dynamism and success. The college group is made up of a number of separate companies all with education and training to the very highest level at their heart.
We embrace and encourage all those who are driven to better themselves, achieve their goals and reach new heights. Outstanding resources combined with exceptional tutors and student support means that whatever your ambition, we can help you to achieve it.
Vision Business Support Services Ltd (VBSS) provides high-quality support services to all aspects of the college group, VBSS is a subsidiary company of West Nottinghamshire College and provides an important service and plays a pivotal part in the success of the college and creating an exceptional learner experience.
JOINING OUR JOURNEY
When you join our College, our staff have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
- Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
- Staff Development days/week (July)
- Free confidential counselling service
- Staff recognition awards
- Free car parking
- On-site Butterflies Day Nursery (Derby Road)
- On-site hair and beauty salon, Revive Spa, fine dining Refine Restaurant and Create Theatre
ABOUT YOUR TEAM AND THE ROLE
You will work as part of a friendly team expected to maintain a high standard of cleaning throughout the college. You will need good customer service skills to deal courteously with staff, students and visitors to the college.
Your daily role will be to provide a quality cleaning service. This involves maintaining standards of cleanliness, hygiene, litter control, tidiness as well as following health and safety, COSHH regulations and requirements.
You will need to be willing to clean floors, walls, surfaces, furniture & fittings, toilets, spillages, etc. with a concern for quality and attention to detail. The job will include working with chemicals, machinery and on occasion will be required to deal with clinical waste whilst following and maintaining Health and Safety proceedings. Other essentials for this job are reliability and the flexibility to work outside usual hours on occasion. Cleaning roles are over 50 weeks per year with 2 weeks being taken over the Christmas break.
The role will require you to embed the companies’ values; working with Professionalism, taking Responsibility for your actions, and giving Respect to clients and colleagues alike.
Previous applicants need not apply.